1. In your Gallery/Moderate Gallery view, hover over a photo you wish to disable and click 'Hide'. This will disable the image from showing up on your Shopify store or anywhere this Gallery is embedded.
2. You can see all the posts you've disabled in the 'Hidden' view of the Gallery.
3. Any post you've Hidden, you can Approve later.
Note: This is a Business plan feature
1. Click anywhere on an image and it will highlight the image
2. Continue to select all the images you want Approve/Hide
3. Scroll to the top of the gallery and click Approve or Hide in the bar that has appeared
Instead of selecting each image to Hide or Approve, you can approve or hide all incoming images from a feed.
- Click Settings from your gallery
Under Account Automation
- Choose Automatic to approve all new images
- Choose Manual to hide all new images
- Click Save Changes
Why hide posts? Everything in your Shopify store has a purpose: to inspire browsing or to funnel towards the Buy Button. If an Instagram post doesn't have a product on, is unflattering or showing an old Sale promotion, you can hide it and give space to ones that can lead to sale and keep your store experience fresh.