Click on the gallery you would like to customize and click the Customize and Embed Gallery button in the top right corner.
You will now see three headings where you can customize the gallery. No knowledge of coding is required.
- Gallery Preset - Click this to choose a pre-made layout for your gallery
- Choose to display in a Slider, Gallery, or Collage format
- Padding - Increasing the padding will increase the spacing between the images
- Photos per row - Select how many images you wish to display. Certain themes may have a default maximum. Please contact us if you would like to display more.
- Number of Photos - Select how many photos you wish to display in your gallery
- Highlight every [#] photo - Highlighting an image in your gallery will increase the size and make it stand out. It can really enhance the look of your gallery.
- You'll also see options to customize the Load More button and the Item Hover
- Show 'Direct Buy' on popup - Enabling this will allow your customers to add products directly to their cart from your gallery
- Show price for tagged products - Enabling this will show prices for your products
- Show hotspots on images - Enabling this will show the small dot for your hotspot
- Hotspot color - For use with colors in the "#ffffff" format
- Popup products section title - This will be the text that customers see when hovering over an image
- You'll also see a Buy Now Button drop down in which you can edit that button's appearance
- You can also read about adding Custom CSS in this article.
- Add Custom CSS - For Business plan users, you can use this button to add CSS to change the appearance of your gallery or popup
- Manage Gallery Embed - Clicking "Rename" allows you change the name of the current embed and clicking "Delete" will remove the embed of that gallery
- Upload Widget Item Position in Gallery - This option picks which position the upload widget will take in the gallery.
- Upload Widget Item Label - Change the text here that will show on your upload widget.