Note: Facebook is aware of an API issue that is causing issues with accounts that are already Instagram Business profiles before connecting to Facebook pages. They confirm they are working on a long-term solution but in the interim, we have to use this workaround.
If after connecting to Facebook you get a message that says no Instagram accounts were found, try the following:
1. Go to Instagram and ensure your Instagram account is a business profile
2. If it is, then proceed to the next step, if not, switch to a business profile and try again
1. On desktop, go to your Facebook page > Settings > Instagram > Disconnect. Disconnect your Instagram from your Facebook page.
2. In the mobile Instagram app, go to Profile > settings > Switch back to Personal profile.
3. On desktop, go back to your Facebook page settings > Instagram > connect to your Instagram again
4. Follow the onscreen prompts to make your Instagram a business profile again
5. Go to Covet.pics > Account > click Reconnect under your Facebook profile.
You should then be able to go into a Gallery, click Gallery Settings, and add your Instagram username
Note: If this does not work then you can try the entire troubleshooting process again or you can still use the Instagram API until Facebook fixes this bug(See This Guide). There is no other troubleshooting or workarounds at this time.