- Hashtags added before January 2019 need to be deleted and set up again through this system. See this guide: Switch to new Facebook API
- Hashtags are only available on paid plans.
- Hashtag images will only show an "@" symbol - Instagram does not allow us to pull usernames to show
1. Select your gallery from the left menu
Click the Configure Channels tab at the top
Click the Instagram Hashtag box and click Add Instagram Hashtag
In the popup, type in your #hashtag and select whether you want images to be approved automatically or manually
Click Add and you will see your new hashtag
Images should start to populate the gallery within 15 minutes. Refresh the page if not.
1. Select Product Gallery from the left menu
2. Select or search from your Product on the right side of the screen
3. Click + Hashtag
4. Type in your #hashtag and select Automatic or Manual
5. Click Save